2016 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Submissions must come from the editor of the publication (journal, chapbook, online press, etc), or, if the work is self-published, it must be sent by the author.
- Submissions must have originally appeared online, though later print versions are acceptable.
- The poem, story, or essay must have been first published or appeared on the web between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
- For journals and presses, each entry may include up to six poems, two stories, and two works of creative nonfiction for consideration. For individuals sending self-published work, please send no more than two pieces regardless of genre.
- Submissions should include both the URL of the poem, story, or essay as well as a full text version in a Word or RTF document.
- All submissions must include the author's name and email address as well as the name, contact info, and URL of the journal.
- Submissions must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Submissions must be sent between July 1st and September 30th, 2016.
All participating journals, presses, or individuals will receive a link from the site when the issue is released regardless of whether their submissions were chosen. A complete list of finalists will also be published.
By submitting work to the Best of the Net anthology you are acknowledging the right for the work to be republished on our website as part of our annual anthology.
For more information or any questions you may have, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Darren C. Demaree
Managing Editor, Best of the Net