2012 SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Submissions must come from the editor of the publication (journal, chapbook, online press, etc), or, if the work is self-published, it must be sent by the author.
- Submissions must have originally appeared online, though later print versions are acceptable.
- The poem, story, or essay must have been first published or appeared on the web between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013.
- For journals and presses, each entry may include up to six poems, two stories, and two works of creative nonfiction for consideration. For individuals sending self-published work, please send no more than two pieces regardless of genre.
- Submissions should include both the URL of the poem, story, or essay as well as a full text version in a Word or RTF document.
- All submissions must include the author's name and email address as well as the name, contact info, and URL of the journal.
- Submissions must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Submissions must be sent between July 1st and September 30th, 2013.
All participating journals, presses, or individuals will receive a link from the site when the issue is released regardless of whether their submissions were chosen. A complete list of finalists will also be published.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Erin Elizabeth Smith
Managing Editor, Best of the Net
Founder of Sundress Publications